*NO JOB AGENCY ASSISTANCE REQUIRED AT THIS TIME*
Due to continued expansion we currently have a vacancy for a talented and experienced Junior Developer
to join our busy team here at biznet IIS.
Please email your CV along with cover letter and examples of your experience to email@example.com
Only candidates with the essential criteria outlined above will move forward in the application process.
Roles & Responsibilities
Working primarily with the Technical, Hosting and Helpdesk teams the Junior Developer will be responsible for:
*The duties and responsibilities of the role holder may change to encompass additional activities as the role develops.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing web based applications
- Supporting the existing client base
- Liaising with Clients and Management
- Systems planning, testing and implementation
Minimum 2:1 in an IT or Mathematics related discipline or equivalent.
Applications will be considered from candidates who do not hold a 3rd level qualification with an extensive commercial portfolio.
A minimum of one year’s demonstrable experience in a commercial environment.
- Knowledge of relational database management systems (RDBMS)
- Knowledge of object-orientated methodologies is also essential
In addition to the criteria listed above, the following Technical Skills would be advantageous:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative approach
- Strong analytical thinker with an ability to follow technical processes and procedures
- Willing to learn new technologies in order to solve complex challenges
- Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Knowledge of the following Content Management Systems: Kentico, EpiServer, Sitecore.
- PHP, XML
Why work with biznet IIS?
In addition to offering a competitive salary, at biznet IIS, we provide our employees with an innovative, challenging, team-oriented and fun working environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The benefits package on offer includes:
- Performance related bonus
- Personal development fund
- Certification in our main technologies
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Generous overtime rates
- Employer for Childcare scheme
- Life assurance
- Car parking
Our newly refurbished offices offer in-house relaxation and time-out areas which include competition size air hockey and pool table.
Be part of a multi award winning & highly creative team!
biznet IIS has been a leader & innovator in the use of Internet technologies for over 14 years. Working with a wide range of blue-chip clients worldwide, we specialise in the design of web based systems to manage critical information, built around existing business processes and information flow.