Flexible finance designed to give you the best of both worlds – the solution you need now, at a price you can afford
As an independent local business and employer, we understand the challenging and extraordinary times that we are in. It is with this in mind that we have put substantial effort into finding suitable finance houses, designed to offer our clients the ability to drive their online business or ICT needs forward.
biznet IIS have recently partnered with some of Irelands and the UK’s leading Finance Houses. By being able to spread financial costs over 3-5 years at competitive finance rates we are enabling our clients to benefit from leading edge technologies available today – without the pain of paying for the whole solution now!
Finance can be provided for:
- Software Upgrades
- e-solutions (Websites, Custom Build, Servers, etc)
In fact any ICT related product can potentially be financed.
By reducing the value of the transaction from capital to revenue (e.g. £50,000 to £1500 / month), we hope that our clients can immediately benefit from the ROI and added revenue streams delivered by our solutions – without the headache of financing it up front.
We understand that investment in a leading edge internet solution requires significant investment. Perhaps, presenting a monthly rental figure as an option makes it easier to cost justify a high value acquisition to the board? A monthly rental price demonstrates an instant return on investment, often making the purchasing decision a simpler process and speeding up the process of installing a new IT infrastructure.
Choosing to lease your IT equipment offers a number of key benefits when compared with buying an acquisition outright.
In general, a leasing arrangement provides the lease with an overall service, from the product itself, right through to the financing, on-site maintenance and day to day customer service.
There are 5 other main benefits to the lease:
- Ability to have the best product available, now! – the cheapest option is often not the best solution for a business long term. Leasing allows the best product to be bought at a manageable cost and used for what it should be doing – making or saving money.
- Benefits to cash flow – many companies do not have spare cash to invest. Leasing allows a company to invest in capital equipment and generate the additional business profits from the investment at a fraction of the initial cash outflow.
- Alternative funding source – Leasing protects other lines of credit such as overdrafts and business loans which should really be kept for non-asset based investments such as stock, staff, advertising, or marketing. This preservation of capital allows a business to respond to unforeseen circumstances and react to competitive pressures.
- Payments are 100% tax deductible – If you pay cash the goods become an asset of the business and you must pay depreciation tax on this. When you lease, the rentals become an expense of the business and are therefore tax deductible against your taxable profit. A rental will also aid cash flow, with no large upfront investment so you can put your capital resources to better use elsewhere in your business.
- Leasing payments are fixed payments – irrespective of fluctuations in bank base rates. This protects a business against any future interest rises and allows them to plan their spending budgets accurately.
If you are interested in this flexible, low cost option to develop your online business in these challenging times get in touch.
Contact Us for Financing