Definition: the use of electronic mail to communicate messages to a commercial audience
Unlike other online marketing techniques, it is a push communication tool. Email marketing methods include ezine / newsletters, e-cards and standard targeted emails.
Biznet IIS’ Intelligent Mailer suite will enable clients to effectively communicate with existing and prospective customers, as well as existing suppliers and merchants. Intelligent Mailer will help develop a closer relationship with users through segmented, ongoing low overhead e-mail communications.
The key to successful e-mail marketing starts with effective segmentation of your customers. Segmentation can be based on user type, product interest levels or any other metric perceived. The benefit of user segmentation is that clients will then be able to message users with appropriate value added content.
Intelligent Mailer will facilitate the following:
- branded communications which are consistent with the look and feel of the main site and also divisional sub sites
- Permission based marketing campaigns, fully managed in-house
- Develop closer relationships with customers and website visitors through value added e-mail communication
- Understand what customers need and are interested in – enabling sales agents to follow up prospective customers
- Track which e-mail newsletter elements are most popular, and also the subsequent user journeys on the client’s website. This enables our clients to get a further understanding of user preferences and hence tailor the website for specific audiences
- Analyse user responses to the e-mail marketing campaigns via click through rates and clicks on specified calls to action
- Easy segmentation of users and user preferences
- Integration with CRM systems – MS Dynamics
- HTML and text versions of the e-mail communications
- Promotion of campaigns, new product developments and tailored marketing messages
- Provision of bounce back details to ensure our clients are using the best e-mail subscriber list
- Customer satisfaction surveys – this is a perfect way for our clients to measure customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction levels
- E-mail groups based on preferences stored in CRM system
- Spam testing of all e-mail communications
- A/B split testing to get understanding of highest performing newsletter format and content